b18 cams/LS long block

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18b

i got a LS longblock minus dist. alt. that i wanna sale or trade and i have web race cams number 452 on web cams site for trade or sale as well. i will trade for about anything.... i need rims, fuel pump, injectors, hondata, anything of that sort i will also do trades plus cash either way...email me for quickest and possibly the only response ....asm959@aol.com thanks!

Where are you located? How many miles on the setup, obd1 or obd2? Are you willing to shipp? And most import how much are you looking for it

About the cams...will they work for onroad use or have they ever been used before? I am just wondering I might be interested...

Brandon

yah the cams were installed before they were 207 whp on a all motor ls with carbs....and im in south carolina i will ship its 95 obd1 with 120 K on it ...and make me a deal or offer or trade or whatnot....if ur serious email me

Well, where in South Carolina are you located? I am located in Dillon South Carolina and maybe you wouldnt have to ship the cams if maybe we can work something out because I am in need of some cams, and maybe you need something for your honda...I dunno...what's your email addy or you can eamil me at HondaLSVtecCRX@aol.com

Brandon

Back