B18 GSR CRX Problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kennyuk

Hello hows it goin? my first post on here from the UK. :cool:

Little background on my car, i have swapped in a B18C1 running a B16A1 head and cable transmission no PAS/ABS/Aircon.

I am getting a juddering like 'wheel wobble' when i take left hand corners or in a straight line but not as bad in a straight line as around the bends, turning right there is no vibrations at all and can take them at any speed but turning left its bad at lowish speed. The knocking/juddering increases with speed also.

The car is RHD as im from the UK just to make this clear.

Any help guys? oh and i will get some pics up later on.

Cheers

Kenny

Yes mate i have removed the dust seal from the hub and the axle is in very good condition as are the CV's i have gone over everything i can think of i just thought there may be someone on here that has had similar probs.

check the front cross member? it might be lose. . . . orrrr check the brake rotor and those lil screws that are attaching it to the hub. . . some times if those are lose things can rattle

werd on the brakes...check the screws and the calipers...sometimes that stuff just wiggles. if its not the CVs thats the only thing i could think of.

Back