b18 LS swap for sale WI cable tranny, ecu, etc...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

theman631

********SOLD**********b18 with the bottom end of the motor just rebuilt 2 1/2 years ago by A+ Foreign auto in Sussex WI. Comes with cable tranny, ecu, stock header and aftermarket header, aftermarket fuel rail and fuel pressure gauge, axles (one boot is ripped) shift linkage. Let me know if you want more. It is in a 90 hatch right now and runs good. I bought the car 4 1/2 months ago and still haven't gotten the title. So, parting it out. The car is for sale at $1500. I am in Waukesha. Thanks, Jimmy 262-993-2452

civic3.jpg
civic2.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

Last edited:
Decent car let me know if you still have it thanks man....Motor run good? You looking to part out like mounts, linkage,intake manifold anything?

I have two people looking at it on Sunday. I want to sell the engine and things related (like you said, linkage, mounts and so forth) then all other items would be for sale. But the whole thing is also for sale and that is what the people on Sunday are looking to get. I will post on here as soon as something is final. Thanks

Back