B18 LS to B20 GSR swap *Need Help!*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

abarrick2000

Hey, any info on doing this swap I would appreciate it! I am a new user on here. Please be gentle :) ! I have a 1999 Integral GSR body which the total motor and interior was stolen. I am trying to put a B20 motor with a GSR head into it. I have since found out my motor is a OBl and my car needs to be OBDll. I have also found out the motor mount on the B20 Driver side does not fit the B18 mount? What do I do? Anyone with info on how to do this swap Please guide me to the correct info. I am having a hard time getting this beast on the road legally.
Thank You for your time....
Annette :p

you need to get the mount piece that bolts to the engine for the b18. dont matter if its gsr or ls. also dont know if you know or not but use the timming belt for the water pump you are usein. if you need to reach me hit me up on any of the messangers. i will help you in any way you need. i am runnin a b20 in my hatch. and i know everything that is needed to run cr/vtec. just hit me up man.

Back