B18 suspension options?DA Eibach kit??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rupensane

So the springs for an ED B series swap lower the car at least 2 inches. My problem is, I CANNOT lower my car more than an inch or so, due to my location. Does anyone know if it would be possible to use the Eibach pro kit for the DA(90-93 Teg) on the EF without issues? Im thinking that, since the springs are made for the heavier Teg and lower about an inch and a quarter, then it should somewhat even out the lower weight of the Civic and only lower an inch or so.....am I stupid or is it a reasonable solution for my problem?:unsure:

Last edited:
Well IMO I say go invest in some decent coilovers. Then later down the road, you might change your mind and slam the car then you wouldn't have to buy new springs. =]

Coilovers are all good and well, but pricey and Im on a very strict budget....I was pretty much just wondering.....since the stock teg springs are a little over an inch taller than stock civic springs, then by using a lowering spring for the teg of about 1 1/4 inches, then it would more than make up for the difference in spring height and have the correct spring rates for a b series, all while saving me hella money.....or should I honestly suck it up and buy some good coilovers? Thanks for the answers already and any others, just trying to get this thing road worthy.

Back