B18 swap in CRX,HITTING Radius Rods?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hatchboy

Sleeves+boost=Love
so i just got done putting my jdm LS swap with b16 tranny in my 91 crx si.
Drop the car down and come to notice that my Crank pulley is resting on my drivers side radius rod and the tranny is resting on the passanger side radius rod. Do the make any type of aftermarket radius rods that extend downwords to give the motor more room or anything like that? Money is not an issue, How much are they and where can i get them, I am really stuck rite now sense i have no ride to work now sense my car is down, I guess i could raise my coilovers back up to stock heigth but then it would be fugly as hell and im not even that low anywayz.

Someone give me some help please!!!!!!!!

what mounts are you using? if moneys not an issue get better mounts. i have a b18c1 in my crx using the hasport mounts and they have the best positioning. i even have jimfab bars (about twice as thick then stock rods) on my crx and theres no clearance issues.

i am using HCP mounts and i just took this swap out of my 90 hatch to put it into my 91 crx si.

how low is your car lowered? it might be too low for those mounts. i know that hasport mounts are a little higher in the bay, i dunno.

mabey it is a little too low, i will go raise it up some, there is about half inch between tire and fender well

Back