b18 to da?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

antreasda7

hey guys a friend of me crash hes 98specR an got it buy insurance total so he is selling me the whole car. i thot to go for the swap i have the engine,the gearbox,wiring,ecu,mugen suspension,the 5srats. what alse i need to swap this in my da7?

Wow, I got a headache reading your thread haha. So in english, I assume your saying you have a complete b18C swap out of a GSR and would like to swap it into your DA? Without more info, thats a loaded question. What year is your integra, is it auto or manual (and is the "new" tranny auto or manual). A few things that you'll have to do is wire in vtec, the knock sensor, track down a distributer jumper harness or modify your existing harness, and track down an ecu jumper. If you want to use the hydro tranny (assuming its manual), you'll have to to retrofit a hydro clutch. I would just use the cable transmission (assuming its manual). The suspension will bolt in. And i'm not sure what you mean by "the 5srats". 5 star rims?

Back