1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B18 To4e Doesn't fit..

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by crashagain, Oct 2, 2007.

1. crashagain

crashagain New Member

As anyone every run across a to4e turbo not fitting on a b18b the turbine housing hit's the casting on the block.....i need a fix

2. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

get a new manifold.

3. Matts96HB

Matts96HB . Moderator VIP

Hit it with a hammer.

4. crashagain

crashagain New Member

hit it with a hammer lol yeh right i was talking to some guy in cali and he suggested turning it around and using a civic rad...or shaving the block 1in.

BUt i did turn the exhaust towards the right hand side of the ca and i had a extra 92-95 civic rad and it works like a hot dam...just need to do some muffler work. but there was no way i was shaving my block.^_^

5. danse

danse Junior Member

If you are running the hot side on the drivers side the compressor will hit the trans bell housing, I wanted to run mine that way so I used a log manifold kit and used the exhaust flange as a spacer with longer exhaust studs. I am running a cast manifold and compared a couple, they all had the same spacing as in how far they are mounted from the block. I have another manifold kit with the flange pm me if you want to do it that way.

6. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

shaving the block isn't bad... as long as its on the "ribs". i did it to fit my t67 in there.

7. crashagain

crashagain New Member

i am really considering shaving the block because doing a custom exhaust is turning out to be a hand full and it looks like shit...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted