B18 To4e Doesn't fit..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crashagain

As anyone every run across a to4e turbo not fitting on a b18b the turbine housing hit's the casting on the block.....i need a fix

hit it with a hammer lol yeh right i was talking to some guy in cali and he suggested turning it around and using a civic rad...or shaving the block 1in.

BUt i did turn the exhaust towards the right hand side of the ca and i had a extra 92-95 civic rad and it works like a hot dam...just need to do some muffler work. but there was no way i was shaving my block.^_^

If you are running the hot side on the drivers side the compressor will hit the trans bell housing, I wanted to run mine that way so I used a log manifold kit and used the exhaust flange as a spacer with longer exhaust studs. I am running a cast manifold and compared a couple, they all had the same spacing as in how far they are mounted from the block. I have another manifold kit with the flange pm me if you want to do it that way.

i am really considering shaving the block because doing a custom exhaust is turning out to be a hand full and it looks like shit...

Back