b18 tranny for sale!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm fed up with waiting for people, so its going for 300$ shipped to your door, first come first serve. Email me TCimport88@hotmail.com i take paypal i'd like this done ASAP if possible, thanks btw its in good condition, no grinds, never had any problem when it was in my car, its also out of my 91 GS integra, thanks

I thought this was sold. Im in need of an LS engine (ENGINE ONLY) for under $300... let me know if you have one or something

Bump for a good guy/seller

no grinds from when i was using it so there shouldn't be, lol anyway whoever gets the money to me first or emails me saying there sending it the same day or the next day will receive the transmission. A guy on honda tech has said he will send payment tomorrow and then theres u 2 guys here on hondaswap that want it, so whoever replies or emails me first about it, which one of you already has sinceintegra i think did. But whoever gets payment first, of 300$ either paypal, check, money order, needs to email me for my information.

Originally posted by SpodaB1@May 23 2004, 06:52 PM
I thought this was sold. Im in need of an LS engine (ENGINE ONLY) for under $300... let me know if you have one or something

Bump for a good guy/seller

sorry spoda, i junked it a few months ago! lol

he sells his tranny and theres someone who still needs one, I also have a tranny from a 90 integra GS coupe. let me know i paid 200 will sell for 200 + shipping

Originally posted by SpodaB1@May 26 2004, 08:37 PM
he sells his tranny and theres someone who still needs one, I also have a tranny from a 90 integra GS coupe. let me know i paid 200 will sell for 200 + shipping

umm spoda make your own thread plz!

Originally posted by SpodaB1@May 27 2004, 08:22 PM
wasnt tryin to jack anyone... sorry dave

ya, well i just figured u trying to undersell me in my own topic was kinda rude, but ur forgiven. I think i got someone whos buyin the tranny anyway.

Back