B18 Turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

catofsprock

I've got a 93 integra gs and I am planning on turbo charging it, many of the kits I've seen are made for 94 and up integras... I know any b series manifold should fit, but what about the intercooler piping and such? Would a kit for a 94 work for my 93? I've seen the engine bays of some of my friends tegs and they look quite different as far as spacing is concerned. Am I alright buying a kit that wasn't designed for my car? Will I have to buy differently bent piping?

Its all the same difference, unless it comes with engine management, then the different generations of motors come into play. Im too drunk for this, wait for someone sober to answer :huh:

the only thing that might not work is the charge pipe, as your batter is in the way. other than that, they should be ok

If you want to buy a complete kit, DRAG makes a kit for the Gen 2 Integra.

Hey Catofsprock give up! Your car will always be slow, just joking Nels. Come back and visit sometime and we'll go race some kids!

i agree i think the only thing that MIGHT not fit right would be the charge piping but other then that youo SHOULD be okay sorry i couldnt be more help :unsure:

Thanks for the comments everyone, well... except for you Jason, jerk! (jokes)

I also have a 2nd gen teg' and want to isntall a tubro or s/c or some sort forced induction. And want to know what brand to buy since a 3rd gen will fit, I can just move the battery into the trunk couldnt I. Please all responses would be appreciated.

Brian

Well first of all why would you want to turbocharge that car it would sweet if you had a hemi under the hood just joking nels.

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Mar 6 2003, 12:26 PM
I also have a 2nd gen teg' and want to isntall a tubro or s/c or some sort forced induction. And want to know what brand to buy since a 3rd gen will fit, I can just move the battery into the trunk couldnt I. Please all responses would be appreciated.

Brian

yeah just tossit in the trunk with a re-locate kit

everyone jokes!! Just run your own kit, charge pipes are easy if youve got an afternoon. The whole thing will cost you significantly less than any drag/fmax kit and proly perform better too. If you wanna go thee kit route than i agree just relocate the batt. homemadeturbo.com has a good write up on a cheap batt relocation job. hope that helps.

Why even relocate the battery? DRAG has a kit specifically for the Gen 2 Integra. I don't think it requires you to relocate the battery.

Back