b18 v b20

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wk_runner02

I don't know if this is the right area to post this in but they are both EG hatches so here it goes

I have a GSR hatch, ( header, password intake, sk2 intake manifold) and friend of mine has a b20 hatch ( header, nitrous ). I don't know which b20 it is. who do you think would win this one.

I don't know how fast a GSR hatch is supposed to be, but i hold dead even with a RSX type-s (intake, and exhaust) on interstate from a 65 roll until i top out the speedo, and had a slow pull on a stock type s.

Hmm... I'd say tha GSR would win. With tha VTEC and all and tha B20 as far as I know is Non-VTEC. If he squeeze then he has a chance.

sounds like both are perty slow,,but id say b20 in the 8th mile gsr in the 1/4 mile

well, there are no stickers,.. gaudy wings, or body kits.
both just lowered hatches, he has black 17's I think. and i'm rollin on 2000 SI wheels.

I know it depends on which b20 he has, and how big of a shot he is running.

thanks for the replies, i'll let ya'll know how it goes.

I think you missed the point. Bench racing is for lamers.

if you read my previous post, you would know that its not just asking. When we do race, i will let ya'll know how it went. hopefully if all goes right, a few friends and i will be making a road trip to where he is at.

Back