b18

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91CRXSI

Can anyone give a complete list on parts&etc.... on what i need to put a 91 integra LS motor into my 91 CRX Si? :blink: Thanx 4 the help

buy my complete swap for 1500 and you will have everything. plus alot of new parts. what is wrong with your sohc si engine?
joe

let me know if you want my swap or know of anyone, is there any problems with your engine now? miles? etc...

No there is nothin really wrong with the motor, it was just put in by the previous owner , it has about 60,000 on it.

Originally posted by 91CRXSI@Jan 18 2004, 06:29 PM
Can anyone give a complete list on parts&etc.... on what i need to put a 91 integra LS motor into my 91 CRX Si? :blink: Thanx 4 the help

Cant anyone out of this whole place tell me what i need to put a 91 teg Ls b18 into my 91 CRX Si? help would be appriciated

<--- has a jdm b18b with jdm j1 b16 tranny that is in my crx rite now, might consider taking the full swap out (axles,ecu,mounts everything) and selling it. all obd0 everything, will go rite into your crx, mines a 91 crx si and have had it in for about 2 months, i am just leaving for the navy in 16 days so i might consider getting rid of it if you want the entire swap, everything to put in your rex.

Back