b18a 90 ls block/head

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chrism1829

Getcha Mind Right
i have a b18a block and head..i recently took it apart to do a ls vtec..and changed my mind..i bought a type r motor instead and i dont need this motor in the way any more..im not sure what they go for..so make some offers i live in ny..will ship yellow freight..prefer pickup...i will try and get some pics up tonight..u can call me at 845-562-8880 ask for chris and we can talk about it..if nobody wants it i will just keep it in storage i guess..i would rather see someone build it up then me just let it sit here and rust away...

Lol, sorry..I am retarded. What does it come with...does it have the im and exhaust mani? And you said you took it apart....have you taken anything out of it? How many miles did it have on it before you took it out? Anything need to be fixed on it?

Originally posted by importjdmcivic@Jul 1 2004, 07:38 PM
Lol, sorry..I am retarded. What does it come with...does it have the im and exhaust mani? And you said you took it apart....have you taken anything out of it? How many miles did it have on it before you took it out? Anything need to be fixed on it?

car ran good before i took it apart..the alternator went and it was just siting there plus i wanted to do ls vtec but changed my mind..i have the all complete motor...the block is still in the car taking it out soon...the head is dissasembled but have all parts to put it back together its all complete needs head gasket and intake mani gasket if u were to put the engine back together...not sure on the mileage

dont know to be honest..just make a offer that is fare im easy

Id like to buy from you... but well shit... you are too far away as it is. and I already have 2 LS engines... one I just got back from the Machine Shop getting the crank turned 10 under. Didnt get it bored/honed yet...

Back