1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B18A auto-manual harness

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by 90siTuner, Aug 27, 2004.

1. 90siTuner

90siTuner Senior Member

I have an B18 motor the had an auto trans on it now it has a manual and there wiring harness still has the two plugs for the auto solenoids will how do i wire the manual trans.

2. dragon2003

dragon2003 Senior Member

well you can either tuck them under some where or you can just cut them off. and as of for wiring up the manual trans, check out this site http://hometown.aol.com/jrmupzaii/auto2man.html

3. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

You do not need a different harness. AS far as the raverse lights go... do you reallly need em?

4. 90siTuner

90siTuner Senior Member

Thanks for the site but now i have another question i can connect the ls harness to my si right? and my si is standard so my question would i have to wire it to think its in park or would the partial 5spd harness from the si and the 5spd PR4 that i have make this not neccesary. once again thanks for the site.

5. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

You dont have to wire it to think anything... Im sorta confused as to what you're trying to figure out

6. dragon2003

dragon2003 Senior Member

yes you can connect the ls harness to the si one, cause the only part of the ls harness you are going to need is the engine harness. well as of for the 5spd harness, you can wire it to think it is still in park, or you can just connect it to the sensor on the clutch pedal.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted