B18a into 92 DX hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DXHatch

I have a 92 dx hatch that has a engine out of a 89 crx, but everything but the engine is still stock except ignition, i can get a b18a out of a 1990 integra, before i do this i just need to know if it is somewhat easily do-able, if someone could give me a list of part that i need and what stock dx parts i can still use, my engine is a d16a, i would appreciate any help given, thanks.

the only part you will use off the d-series is the engine wire harness, everything else will have to be out of the integra. engine, tranny, shift linkage, clutch cable, axles, other than that you should be set, I also believe that you have to use the integra radiator 90-93 and a little fabrication to get it to mount to the car.

yes, they were, but so is the engine out of the 89 crx, if the crx engine was already in there, all he should have to do is swap the harness, unless of course the engine that is in the car is dpfi and not mpfi, if that is the case, then there will be lots of wiring involved.

Back