B18A into EG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1) What do you do with the ecess/other vacumn lines? Do you transfer all the things from the acura firewall to tha honda or do you just like plug them off?

Use what fits. Some vacuum line maybe longer, shorter or teh same, usually you leave the firewall stuff alone, ei brake vacuum hose, heater hoses etc..only one you may need to mess with that I can think of is the MAP if it is mounted on the firewall.

2) If you doing the change over from hydrolic to cable transmission ... would u use the whole petal brackets from the integra? not to sure about how that works. (any ideas would help)

Civic pedal set is fine, no need to make extra work. The conversion converts at the slave cylinder.

3) We swap the transmission mouting peice from the teg to the honda correct?

You mean the mount? Yes.

just get a hydro tranny. the conversion is 300 bucks and you have a talled geared tranny. you can buy like a gsr tranny for like 500 bucks

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 8 2004, 01:03 AM
2) If you doing the change over from hydrolic to cable transmission ... would u use the whole petal brackets from the integra? not to sure about how that works. (any ideas would help)

Civic pedal set is fine, no need to make extra work. The conversion converts at the slave cylinder.

Yea .. but i am going to convert the whole system to cable. the problem we have ran into so far is that the peice where it goes though the firewall are at different points .. and if anyone know more about converting the whole system to cable please call me sometime today 4/8/04 Thurs.

Thanks for any feedback
-Steve-

Back