b18a motor and b16 tranny 4sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91crx

b18a motor and b16 tranny 4sale in southern cali make me an offer thanks
brett

where in so cali??? im interested i can pic up so you dont have to ship :D
whats included.. is it complete?.. intake manifold. dizzy. and everything?
how many miles does it have in it? what year? ect ect ect.

i bought it from a friend that was going to put in his crx and he said miles are low it is from a 90-93 integra with a b16 cable tranny and i live near palm springs

intake manifold is included and exaust manifold and im pretty sure i have alternator and the distributor the only thing that sucks is some idiot painted the valve cover blue but who cares about that clutch and flywheel not included

ok so where exactly is near palm springs? i live within an hour of palm springs be more specific please :unsure:

there motors are not checked all the time. I have personlly gone and looked at them and I consider them 3rd string. very dirty and missing/broken parts. Hmotors or nipponmotors.com is what I suggest. I have been to all 3 facilities and K wantanabe it for the birds. or buy my motor, you will not be disappointed.

mayy

if you are saying they are piece of crap i got a zc from there and it was fine and also hmotorsonline sells them for like 570 if you pick them up and i have only heard good things about them

Hmotors=yes
nippon motors=yes
Kwantanabe= at your own risk.

I'm not saying that they don't have good motors, I'm just saying I have personally seen with my own eyes, some serious junk in the warehouse. do what you want, I'm just trying to help.

Back