B18A Rebuild

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18civic1013

Right now I have a b18b1, but i just bought an acura integra with a b18a in it. I'm going to strip it down to the block and totally rebuild. Nothing will be stock everything will be good qaulity parts not cheap shit. I Plan on turboing it. I was wondering around how much money would this average around. I was just wondering because i've never really built any motors. Like i said i'm not getting shitty parts they will all b name brand. If anyone has done this maybe someone could tell and average of the money that would have to be spent on it. Thanks....

if its all good, brand name shit. you're lookin at like $2-$4K in parts and machine work. Thats assuming you leaving sleeving out.

do some research on honda-tech dude.

Do You Know anything about adjustment Valve. Cuzz My B18A Need to adjust the valve and the spring. If u know anything let me Know Cool

Do You Know anything about adjustment Valve. Cuzz My B18A Need to adjust the valve and the spring. If u know anything let me Know Cool

you should probably start your own thread for this question.

as for the original posters question.

id say about 4k in parts for it.

Sleeves just took $1,000.
JE Pistons will run you around $500
Eagle Rods $350
Piston Rings $80
ACL Bearings $90
AEBS Head Studs $120
Injectors $280
Porting of the head $600-$900
And lets assume you do the assembly yourself.

Thats $3,000 for the engine and we havent even gotten to the turbo yet.

Back