B18a Sensor QUestion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MugenCRX

Im in the middle of doing my motor swap and I need to know wether or not i need to wire in a sensor to my HF harness. THere is a green sensor on the back of my B18a block and I have no connector for it on my HF harness. I know that I can use my HF harness, but I dont know if I need to wire in the connector from the ls harness or if I need to use the sensor at all. If I need to wire it in, Does anybody know how I need to do so? THanks in advance for the responses.

Could anyone please help me, I need to know so I can finish my swap. I know someone has done an LS swap into a CRX before, please let me know about the sensor, I think its the oil pressure or something with oil. Also I need help routing the vaccum lines. If anyone has pictures or can explain the routing of the vaccum lines I would appriciate it. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: Thanks.

I did the same swap and I don't think that I used that sensor if I remember correctly. I used my Hf harness and it worked out fine. You should get a haynes or chilton manual and it will have the vacuum lines in it. Also you need to be sure and get the teg vacuum control box, it is a lot more simple than the hf one. there are only like 6 vacuum lines that go into it. Good Luck

Hey man thanks a lot. I do have a Chiltons manual, I just cant read it. But thats alright, my Dads friend is a mechanic and I'm going to have him fix my vaccum lines today. Thanks again for the sensor info, it had me a little worried. :worthy:

Back