B18a Swap Sleeper!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

crxfreak

ok sleeper i cant find my post so i made another one...ur e-mail didnt work so yea...well i wanted to know about the clutch cable because like u said mine is a liiittle short so should i grab one off of a 90-93 integra? and damn that az race linkage shifts so smooth...i just put my radiator in but havent hooked the hoses up yet...also do u know of a website that has the vaccum diagram for the integra? hmm what else...my hood fit on too i dont know if its gonna rub or not when i mash the throttle so for now until i buy my other hood im gonna hack the webing out where the block is... so much to do so little money...ok talk to ya later...

what do u men this isnt the right one? its civc and integra talk idiot..this is where i post so u can just suck me off............

You really are too stupid for words. Is the CRX a DC/EG/EK/EM??? No. So this thread belongs here in the DA/EF forum where I moved it. This thread is locked and I will start deleting anything you post out of place until you remove you head from it's warm spot in your rectum.

Have a nice day, retard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back