B18a swap stuff?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

confyushus

I have searched this forum and havnt found exactly what i am looking for. So, i am asking all of you for help. I have a '90 integra LS complete donor car that i would like to swap the drivetrain into a '94 civic hatch. I know that the obd is different, and that the trannys are different. So, what all is required to do this swap? Different mounts, distributors, ecu,...etc? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

mounts, ecu of the motor, axels and the correct obd dizzy for sure. i cant think of what else, if it was a 4th gen, i could tell you almost everything haha

-Carl-

Do i need to buy those, or can i use the mounts, ecu, and everything off of the donor 'teg? I am trying to do this as cheaply as possible, and i read a post about swapping the car over to obd0 from obd1, would that be easier since i have a complete car for parts?

you can use everything execpt the mounts, you will need conversion motor mounts, i suggest hasport, and also you can buy a conversion harness for your obd problem. check out rywhire.com for that.

That is EXACTLY what i needed to know! Thank you SO much!!! If i run into any probs i will get back on here, i am so glad i found this site!

Back