1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B18A to EG hatch...what do I need??

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by bbissell05, Jun 19, 2006.

1. bbissell05

bbissell05 Junior Member

I have a 1992 EG Hatch and a 1990 Integra sitting side by side waiting for the swap. Both cars are complete but I need to know what else I will need besides what I already have....

I have the Hasport mounts but I need to know how to convert it from what I believe to be OBD0 to OBD1 or 2...I know I need a dizzy from a 94 and up but what else???

2. bbissell05

bbissell05 Junior Member

anybody??? I thought this was a swap forum...

3. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

it is.. be patient..

4. bbissell05

bbissell05 Junior Member

I am sorry. I have just been asking EVERYWHERE (i.e. hondatech, ohiohondas, here, etc) and nobody seems to have a clue about swapping a B18A (OBD0) motor into a 1992 Hatch... I have seen them in tons of cars so why am I having so much trouble finding answers???? I have both cars side by side and the Hasport kit (including the tranny conversion) what else do I need.

I don't care wether my on board diagnostics work or not, really. I am just building a track car and couldn't care less about OBD1 or 2 I just want to get this damn thing on the street before next friggin year. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

5. EkCoUpE

EkCoUpE Junior Member

all u have to do is change the dizz fuel rail and injectors from a 92-95 integra.and u dont have to change shit just get a obd1 ecu and ur good thats how u switch a motor over to another obd. 92 to 93 were changed to obd1 and 94 and 95 are obd1. stick wit obd1 its the type to stay on easier to tune and u can use hondata.

6. SlushboxTeggy

SlushboxTeggy It's only stupid if it doesn't work VIP

I think your looking good with that.

7. bbissell05

bbissell05 Junior Member

cool...thanks guys...I'll let you know what comes up next....

8. becoming

becoming Member

BUT....you said you had a 1990 motor....if that is true you have the round plug harness on the motor currently, you will need a 92 to 95 ls harness to got into your car. And then change the parts ekcoupe mentioned....dizz & injectors....that is if the pugs are the same, i'm not sure.....anyone know more about the plugs on an 90 model LS motor?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted