B18A to EG hatch...what do I need??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bbissell05

I have a 1992 EG Hatch and a 1990 Integra sitting side by side waiting for the swap. Both cars are complete but I need to know what else I will need besides what I already have....

I have the Hasport mounts but I need to know how to convert it from what I believe to be OBD0 to OBD1 or 2...I know I need a dizzy from a 94 and up but what else???

I am sorry. I have just been asking EVERYWHERE (i.e. hondatech, ohiohondas, here, etc) and nobody seems to have a clue about swapping a B18A (OBD0) motor into a 1992 Hatch... I have seen them in tons of cars so why am I having so much trouble finding answers???? I have both cars side by side and the Hasport kit (including the tranny conversion) what else do I need.

I don't care wether my on board diagnostics work or not, really. I am just building a track car and couldn't care less about OBD1 or 2 I just want to get this damn thing on the street before next friggin year. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

all u have to do is change the dizz fuel rail and injectors from a 92-95 integra.and u dont have to change shit just get a obd1 ecu and ur good thats how u switch a motor over to another obd. 92 to 93 were changed to obd1 and 94 and 95 are obd1. stick wit obd1 its the type to stay on easier to tune and u can use hondata.

cool...thanks guys...I'll let you know what comes up next....

EkCoUpE said:
all u have to do is change the dizz fuel rail and injectors from a 92-95 integra.and u dont have to change shit just get a obd1 ecu and ur good thats how u switch a motor over to another obd. 92 to 93 were changed to obd1 and 94 and 95 are obd1. stick wit obd1 its the type to stay on easier to tune and u can use hondata.

BUT....you said you had a 1990 motor....if that is true you have the round plug harness on the motor currently, you will need a 92 to 95 ls harness to got into your car. And then change the parts ekcoupe mentioned....dizz & injectors....that is if the pugs are the same, i'm not sure.....anyone know more about the plugs on an 90 model LS motor?

Back