b18a with gsr component suggestions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bannacrx

k so ive got a 93 b18a. my ls tranny gave out on me so i bolted on my old cable gsr transmission. i used to have a working gsr in a crx but i was having consistent ignition problems with the car and i was already working on the b18a into my eg. so ive got a gsr for parts but the block being sold tommorow and i have everything else left over. anyone hav e some suggestions of what i can bolt on the ls motor from the gsr to gain some power? i mean just straight bolt ons but any suggestions help.

with the money you have I say but a twin turbo on that some nos and just for kicks have a cold airintake custom made into titanium lol

PS that guy who bought your crx he is awesome dude not to mention sexy :D:D

with the money you have I say but a twin turbo on that some nos and just for kicks have a cold airintake custom made into titanium lol

PS that guy who bought your crx he is awesome dude not to mention sexy :D:D

wtf....

Put the gsr head on your b18 block a la ls/vtec

you could effectively put the entire rotating assebly from the gsr into the l/s block, change over the oil pump, run the vtec line, use the gsr head, and viola, gsr.
Or get some b16 pistons (cuz gsr pistons will NOT fit the l/s rods), and use the gsr head and viola 13:1 compression. I dunno, if it was me I would just scrap the whole thing and get a k20 hehe

hmm didnt know that...in that case what was the purpose of the bigger displacement for the b18?

Back