B18a

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sam P Son

I am looking for a new B18a motor from a 1991 Integra. Can someone point me in the right direction as where to purchase one, even a rebuilt (new) motor? I would appreciate it very much. Thanks ahead of time too!

Yea i just orderd a h22a vtec thats all remanufacured from this company called americore. I got their phone number but not the website. 877-899-5939

IF YOU FIND MY INFO. HELPFULL PLEASE REP. ME,

THANKS,
THE HELP

Last edited:
craigslist.org

ebay.com

www.hmotorsonline.com

definatley try hmotors they have really good deals about 90% of the time
i have a junkyard close by that you can snag awesome motors out of old hondas my buddy got his b18 from there for 150 bucks (yes he did have to rebuild it) but if you have options like that definatley check those out before you go and spend 1500 bucks but make sure you do every test possible (compression etc.) and check for any abnormalities before even start to pull it if you play your cards right and do your hw youll grab a steal!:D

I am looking for a new B18a motor from a 1991 Integra. Can someone point me in the right direction as where to purchase one, even a rebuilt (new) motor? I would appreciate it very much. Thanks ahead of time too!
if you want a new one....ie: remanufatured with all new parts americore was the cheapest around and they do really good work. if you want something new then check them out for sure......

Finally! It took some time to get the purchase together.

Yep, I am in the door now. Looks like i will be back in the 14's at the track again. My re-conditioned B18a1 was delivered yesterday, straight from Attarco in Richmond CA.

Does anyone know about how they are with rebuilds? Did they do the proper measurements inside my block and head? hmmmm?

Back