b18a1 all motor options

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LsB16CrxHF

stock b18a1....
i want to make some POWAHHHH...lol any suggestions for pistions, cams, and head internals to make this motor streetable but with sum more hp!

lol i am in the same boat with my b16 i want to make more power, but you can start buy doing a vtec head swap that will help out alot header cams intake manifold ram air intake all depends on the pockets and what you want

i just built a budget 18a1, i put integra type r jdm p73 pistons in, i shaved the rods myself, (not recomended unless you know what your doing) i think it uped my compression from 9.2 to 10.8 so i had significant hp gains with just that, but a nice vtec head would be really nice, especially with some stage 2 cams, i would venture to say that with a vtec head and cams you could get 200 at the wheels

good luck

How about 81.25mm B16B CTR Pistons, Crower 404's, Wicked PNP, Dual Valve Springs, Skunk2 Intake Manifold, Good Header... Posted Block... some sort of tuning.

thanx everyone....if i hav the cash i was looking to swap in ctr pistons, a mild pnp and a cam for starters....we'll see....im poor...so my cars sleeping... :sleep:

I hope you want both cams. :p

What year a1 is it? If you're sticking with non vtec, try to find a 94+ head, they have improved and flow better, get the intake mani along with it if you're not getting a skunk2 or AEB type.

I'd say turbo it, but if you're staying N/A, I think PR3 or P30 pistons will fit on the LS rods, even if they don't you could have them machined and have a 11.1-11.3 CR, PnP, 404's sound good to me.

Actually I can't tell you much more, I was never really into All motor unless it was LSvtec, and I was gonna turbo that anyway.

Originally posted by brian11to1@Jan 23 2005, 01:08 AM
How about 81.25mm B16B CTR Pistons, Crower 404's, Wicked PNP, Dual Valve Springs, Skunk2 Intake Manifold, Good Header... Posted Block... some sort of tuning.
[post=449906]Quoted post[/post]​

:thumbsup:

Forget the block posting though.

Back