1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b18a1 and b16 cable tranny for sale

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by civichbwithb18a1, Sep 3, 2003.

1. civichbwithb18a1

civichbwithb18a1 Member

'90 model b18a1 with automatic intake manifold wired up for '89 civic Si
    cable b16 tranny no clutch or pressure plate
    place racing mounts for B series engines to drop into '88-'91 civic or crx
    exhaust manifold and down pipe
    i have just the stabalizer portion of the shift linkage
    willing to sell all for $1,500
    or without motor mounts for $1,000
    buyer arranges shipping

2. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

pics? whats the condition of the tranny? grinds? how much for just the tranny?

3. white91si

white91si Junior Member

how much for just the mounts

4. civichbwithb18a1

civichbwithb18a1 Member

the transmission is in immaculate shape. I bought used from my local performance shop about two weeks ago. No grinds or anything. selling everything by itself would not be a wise idea on my part. im trying to sell it as a whole because i found an even better swap for cheap so im just trying to see how much money i can get for mine.but if you really want a price i paid $ 494.00 for my mounts i had them shipped to me and they were overnighted. i was really geiken for them so that is why i paid so much. they are brand new never been used and are about two weeks old. that would be the price i will charge for them. Ebay sold some mounts yesterday for less than $150.oo. the transmission i would sell for $ 500.oo. i paid $650.oo for it. i know all my prices are high but hey that is why i am selling everything as a whole. buying in bulk is cheaper in the long run.

5. civichbwithb18a1

civichbwithb18a1 Member

i cant give pics. my hard drive crashed so i am at the library useing there computers. but trust me everything is clean that i have. any serious buyers call me in Texas at 512-754-5152

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted