B18A1 Bare Block

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reikoshea

HS Troll...And Mod
VIP
Just trying to do some cleaning at the shop. Have a cleaned ready to go B18A1 block. Will be decked and honed for no charge, we just havent done it yet. If you would like it bored over or a full short block let me know...Sleeves are also available if that suits your needs.

Block Decked and Honed (its in perfect condition otherwise) im asking $250

Heres some pics to show this is no bullshit block.

IMAGE_00052.jpg

IMAGE_00053.jpg

IMAGE_00054.jpg

IMAGE_00055.jpg

b18crank.jpg

you can leave me a message here, or if youd like immediate answers to your questions you can always call the shop (214-391-7562) and talk to david or tim between 9a and 5p Central time M-F. This product is located in dallas.

Make sure to make fun of David for leaving his zipper down in a pic. :ph34r:

Thanks for lookin.

Last edited:
how much for short block minus pistons unless you have a set of p30's laying around?? I am located in KS and may be willing to drive to pick it up. The wife wants high comp ls vtec so I need to get on it!!

You ALMOST make me want to build another LS, just for the hell of it. I don't have a honda, but I still like building honda motors

the price is 250 bare block. we can get pistons for you, but they are gonna be JE/SRP (there are a few more brands that we have, we just never use them).

good question...i think the main caps are in the shop...ill ask...it had a crank when it came in so i know they should be here somewhere.

main caps arent pictured but theyve been bead blasted and look as good as the rest of block.

are you kidding...no one has a CRX or DA that needs a new engine...this is just depressing.

I really would like to have it... if you can get me the crank and the main caps I'll see what I can do... it's pretty bare for 250 but it does look good.

bump to the top.

The answer is yes, it has main caps (theyve been bead blasted so they look like the block) and yes, it has a crank. The crank has been polished, so we raised the price to $300. If you want a full short block, we can do it sleeves, pistons, rods and bearings. Just let us know, we'll get your written up and get you a price.

Here's the number again if you missed it.
214-391-7562

Shipped from Dallas, and call for a quote on shipping. Local pickup is available if you live in the DFW area (or want to drive).

Back