B18A1 Block/Head/Int Mani + More

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18a1build

Gay username^
Hey guys, I have a B18A1 Block that has the camshafts/pistons/rods everything installed inside(all stock), and the flywheel.Also have a B18A1 DOHC head that comes with both cams and everything installed internally(Rockers, valves, springs, also all stock), valve cover, head bolts. And last, I have a B18 Intake manifold off of the A1 that is pretty bare, but does have the throttle body and fuel rail. Looking to get $350 OBO for all of it. WILL SEPERATE!!. I will trade everything I have here for a H Series DOHC head. Thanks guys. monkeypoo2900@yahoo.com is my direct email. I will respond to that one faster.

Update: Head is sold on ebay. The block is still available and taking up space, hit me up with some trades or something, I will give this thing to you for an intercooler, wastegate, F22 turbo mani, and what else do you have?

block3-1.jpg

block1.jpg

block4.jpg

CIMG0168.jpg

CIMG0170.jpg

CIMG0172.jpg

CIMG0174.jpg

CIMG0175.jpg

Last edited:
Need this gone, going to start my f22 turbo soon. will part out! lmk what u need. Paypal verified and all.

Bump, will trade any parts for a Intercooler, wastgate, f22 turbo mani, intercooler piping, etc. need this gone, dont need it anymore

Hey, post me up a price for just the 8 12mm flywheel bolts.
I need them to finish up my swap this coming weekend.
Can pay via PayPal.

shipping zip code is 35033 Alabama. You can post price including shipping if you want to sell just the 8 bolts.

Jim C.

Hey bigdaddyjc, I am the one you are talking to on Ebay. lol. I am going to try to wrench on them with a breaker bar without hurting the heads I hope, I will let you know. And yes something like 20 bucks is cool.

And Deafkid I will sell you the block for 200 OBO, or trades

Defenitely with the pistons and crank, I dont want them lol

I would, but the head is for sale on Ebay...and its at $155... :) so the head isnt available unless the dumbass doesnt pay. lmk what your thinking.

Edit: 157.50 the head is at now :)

Last edited:
Back