B18A1 block needed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sparky09

Through a rod and need a new block... looking for a B18A1

live in south dakota

I found a block (just has the crank in it) in a yard here but that darn bolt is still in the pulley end!! I was hoping to get it, keep the crank and ship the empty block to ya..

But I don't know how in the world I'd be able to get that darn bolt out with it just sitting on the ground.
I'm trying to get one off of another b18 that I have and it just laughs at my impact wrench..

E

If I can find one of the pulley stop wrenches, I'll drive my truck over the handle and then use a breaker on the bolt.
If I don't destroy something, I'll let you know.
E

if ya wanna take road trip i got a b18a long block for 300 runs needs head gasket but comes with brand new one still in plastic.. can always negotiate price also b18b long block much nicer burns no oil for550 obo dont need them no more just ordered 2 b20b's for both of my tegs

Are you looking for a complete block? Or just a bare block?

I bought a spare motor to take the valves off, and disassembled the entire block, it had a spun rod bearing. Block is good, 3 rods are good (not sure if there is damage on the 4th.)

im lookin for just the blocl but i tore into it yestererday and disassembled the whole thing and i have to get a new crank shaft to....a need hew rods and im putting p30 pistons in it so i have to buy those anyways.. so complet or a blocl would work.

hey watkinscrx89 you have one sitting and ready to go....so is it a complet or just a block??? how much you asking???

b18a1

No it is bare but it is clean. Im in to the d16's. It's just sitting here in my way. I bought the block for my buddy for his civic. He go's and gets a 93 prelude. So i'm stuck with this block i do'nt need. PM me we can talk price. I just want out of my way.

If that doesn't work out for you, I NOW have one (bare block, Virgin I believe) for 75.00+ship.. Sometimes I can get a real good price with Fedex!

PM me if interested.

E

Last edited:
Back