B18A1 build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kte324

I just bought a 93 civic coupe. I bought this car to build it. I can get my hands on a couple of B18A1. Is it possible to build the motor then turbo it and get around 350hp? I dont know much about hondas. I have a friend running 409hp in his 94 civic hatch and I plan on beating him. The car I have will be gutted out. What can i do to the engine to get it ready for a turbo? Basically tell me how to build it. thanks. or should i start with a different B18 engine.

It really sounds like you have no clue what your doing. Its going to be a waste of my time and everyone elses to post all you will need to do to complete this. Your going to need to do alot of research, use the search function at the top of the page. Turbo builds have been covered many of times. Post again when you have a couple of questions.

It really sounds like you have no clue what your doing. Its going to be a waste of my time and everyone elses to post all you will need to do to complete this. Your going to need to do alot of research, use the search function at the top of the page. Turbo builds have been covered many of times. Post again when you have a couple of questions.
:werd:

dont bore and waste our time...if u dont have no clue about engine building or even anything about hondas dont POST...anything...turbo is very ease once u know wthat the fcuk ur doing in this case u have no clue...RESEARCH BEFORE POSTING

Actually I do know what im doing when it comes to building bmw engines. I have a heavily modded 2000 m5 and a fully built 2003 m3 track car. I know how to build a bmw engine. I just wanted to know what are good products that yall use such as pistons, cam, heads, and so on. i know nothing about what to put in building a honda. so i came here for help

From my research alone... performance parts are mostly same all around, just different for each make and so on due to sizes or configurations... it's really a matter of personal preference I've found.

his 94 hatch is prolly lighter than ur 93 coupe so 350hp isn't goin to do it.

Back