B18A1 FIRING ORDER...........

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlb1127

Banned
I think i already have it right, But i just need to make sure. WHAT IS THE FIRING ORDER FOR A 90 INTEGRA LS MOTOR????? I have an LS in my CRX and i just need to verify the firing order, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. THANKS

Nah, no book, LOL. But, 1-4-3-2, Is this going from top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right?????

Get a god damn book. it fires from bottom left, top left, top right, bottom right. Then starts over

Originally posted by SpodaB1@May 22 2004, 12:32 PM
1-4-3-2

1-4-3-2 is NOT correct. If it was, you'd have cylinder 1 firing with the piston at the top of the stroke and cylinder 4 firing when the piston is at the bottom of the stroke. Bad idea.

The real firing order is 1-3-4-2

Cylinder #1 is the one closest to the cam gears.

I don't know where #1 is located on the distributor off the top of my head...

that was a mistype that I didnt catch, sorry, I was lookin rigth at hte service manual when I type this up.

#1 is on the bottom left. The distributor spins clockwise, and 1 is on the left bottom.

ALRIGHT GOT IT, THANKS ALOT.

Hey Spoda, Dont you think if i had a manual, I would be asking the question?????Damn, Get a grip, You seemed offended that i asked the question or something. Try Vagisil, It sooths the aches and pains.

Originally posted by tlb1127@May 24 2004, 03:14 PM
ALRIGHT GOT IT, THANKS ALOT.

Hey Spoda, Dont you think if i had a manual, I would be asking the question?????Damn, Get a grip, You seemed offended that i asked the question or something. Try Vagisil, It sooths the aches and pains.

Well, its a retarded question, that could have been answered if you hada manual, likeI said even the crappy manuals, like haynes has this info. those books are handy.

Dude, ONCE AGAIN, I Asked the question because I DO NOT HAVE A MANUAL, Is it that hard to grasp???? Retarded Question Answered by a retarded person, and you were still wrong, HAHA.

Dude, you must be SUPER poor if you don't even have a Haynes manual. They are like 12 bucks at the store.

I thought all hondas had the same firing order, well all 4 bangers for that matter. I think it is balance issue for the inline motors.

Originally posted by tlb1127@May 24 2004, 03:22 PM
Dude, ONCE AGAIN, I Asked the question because I DO NOT HAVE A MANUAL, Is it that hard to grasp???? Retarded Question Answered by a retarded person, and you were still wrong, HAHA.

Iw as wrong ass hat becuase I mis-typed it. I knew the god damn firing order, but I made a typo.

mikebergy - i dont think all 4 abngers do, becuase hondas rotate opposite of any other manufacture... well at least the b and d sereis do...

Wow, What a low blow, SUPER POOR. You must be SUPER GAY for trying to make fun of someone elses financial status. I would tell you how much i make, But then youd probably come back with another SUPER GAY statement, So ill just keep to myself.
Like Ive said many times before, DO YOU GUYS HAVE LIVES???? This site is for people that have questions and comments about HONDASWAPS, ETC...... Not for fuckin stupid people to come make senseless comments about other peoples statements.
Mikebergy and Spoda, You guys are a perfect match, Maybe you guys should hop in your Slow little imports and meet somewhere so you can suck eachother off all you want. HAVE FUN and please GET LIVES!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back