b18a1 fuel pump n injector in d15b7

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crxpower24

hello im trying to boost my car on a budget its a d15b7 n for a fact i know that i need to upgrade my fuel so im wondering can i fit da fuel pump n injector of a b18a1 or wat engine should i get da biger injectors from for my project can any body help me pleas

Yes they will fit perfectly. But the Civic and Integra use the same fuel pump and most D series use the same injectors as the B series and even if your D15 has the smaller D series injectors the B series still will not be near large enough for a turbo. Best budget turbo injector for a Honda are DSM/Eclipse turbo 450cc injector. And a Walbro 255lph fuel pump, no way around it and they are cheap like $100. You will also have to have the car tuned.

so ur talking about da stock dsm/eclipse turbo fuel injectors and a aftermarket walbro pump n by tune da car do u mean i have to get da ecu chip

Last edited:
so ur talking about da stock dsm/eclipse turbo fuel injectors and a aftermarket walbro pump n by tune da car do u mean i have to get da ecu chip

Back