B18A1 full swap(EVERYTHING!)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dgmikey

ITEM:B18A1
DESCRIPTION: 93 thousand miles from a 93 integra gs.
full swap out of my integra, i have a few parts i am parting off the car, but the car is drivable besides those parts, you can have the whole car for the right price, I did research and it has 2 less horses than the notorious b18b, so, either way you go, its a decent deal THIS CAR HAS A BRAND NEW CLUTCH! 1 MONTH (1,000 miles) OLD!
PRICE:2200, obo, for the whole front clip besides the panels.
SHIPPING: Email me!
PICTURES: Email me!
CONTACT INFORMATION: BrettAndrewDAvis(AIM), PM me
EMAIL: DGmikey@hondaswap.com
PAYMENT OPTIONS:you tell me what you got.
SALE TYPE: one that involves an item and money.

my car was hit on the driver's side door by a motorcycle. YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO DO THE SWAP. Im not sure what you actually need, but im located in Pennsylvania. I could drive the car, but i need some parts off of it from the rear. Unless you want to add more money for the full car..

The car was only totaled because the impact was so hard on the door it pushed the whole side in. the only damaged parts on it are as listed: windshield, drivers side door, rear quarterpanel, frame, and roof. EVERYTHING else is in good shape, i can even get video of the motor running, and it still is running strong.

TTT i will sell the full car for 2500 obo, it has the rear discs and everything needed to make a crx insanely awesome. or a civic with drums in the back. The engine itself looks brand new.. the valvecolor is amazingly black yet, and the manifold heat shield and all are still on it.. you could even convert suspension of the integra to a crx or civic if you wanted. THE SUSPENSION IS STIFF AS A BOARD FOR BEING STOCK!

Come on people, i know somebody need it.

I got pictures if you email me. and video of it running now.

ill let it go for 1500, this includes axels and all! somebody has to need it.

and 1800 takes the full car, can be parted out for at least that much. but im lazy.

Sale pending whole car for 1200 bucks, but he said if i get a better offer, he wont be angry at me. So if i get any offer better, i can deliver it within an hour or so within my area, or you can get your AAA cards together with friends, and get it towed to wherever.

Back