1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b18a1 in 92-95 civic

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by dorian, Jul 23, 2003.

1. dorian

dorian Junior Member

Hi!
    I have a 95 civic ex and 93 integra gs(b18a1) whole car wrecked bad.I what do swap the integra motor into the civic.What will take to do that?
    Any comments will be appreciated!
    dorian454@yahoo.com

2. gohondago

gohondago Member

First of all, wrong forum
    go ask in the proper EG forum, this is for CRX, 88-91 civics and integras....

3. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

4. dwn2low

dwn2low Senior Member

Ok, I have got my engine in my Hatch already. Here is what you will want to get.

94+ back tranny bracket about $70 from dealer.
    94+ shift linkage other linkages can be used but require cutting. I don't reccomend doing this

You will also need to take the speedo sensor out of the tranny of the teg and replace it with your speedo sensor. It is just 2 bolts but the teg sensor is not electric like the civic sensor. Good thing is they are a direct replacement. For the radiator hoses I just used the ones that were there and cut them to size but you can use del sol hoses. Remmeber mark everything as you take it apart. I forgot to do this and had a bad time hooking it all back up. Let me know if I can be of more help.
    Mark

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted