B18a1 Into 2000 Civic Cx Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PunchoMan

How just wonder if there is any winring harness that makes the b18a1 ecu fit int my 2000 civic cx. If not, what can i do to make it fit. Thx.

U gotta send it some place like hasport or place racing cause the engine wiring harness of the b18a is ob1. obd1 harnesses are 2 piece, obd2 is 1 piece all the way to the ecu. What u do is have both the engine harnesses, then send it to them, they utilize some of the connectors and or add. Basically make it fit for your car. Why not just go with a b18b? And if ur using a cable tranny.......damn...

bah, no.

there is no wiring harness that works directly, unless you want to spend 500 bucks.

i think the best way to do this is like this.
get a b18b1 ecu(p75) from an obd1 teg 94-95. get an obd2->1 ecu conversion harness. plug in the ecu.
you will also need to run an obd1 distributor.
use your civic's harness... and cut and paste the sensors from the b18a harness onto the civic one to make them fit.

you are doing a very difficult and illigal swap in 40/50 states. i'd recommend you re-think what you have before you go through with it- but thats just me

Back