B18a1 into 89 crx vacuum diagram anyone?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shaunrockx

Hi everyone,
I'm hopeing someone can help me. I'm new to the swap thing.I have an 89 crx si. I bought this b18a1 engine (obd1 93 integra) from ebay for a grand. And I got spanked. The water jackets on exhaust side had a major leak. So now that I finally got the head swaped. But here is the problem I'm having. I converted obd0 to 0bd1. But I did not know if I need to use the crx vacuum stuff like purge soleniod and map sensor, like in a b16 swap or use the soleniods and stuff from the integra.
Does anyone have a diagram of what to do with this vacuum system?

you can use some stuff from the crx like the map sensor and engiene wiring harness you just have to change some of the plugs to acomodate the new engine. as far as the obd conversion goes try to get a jumper harness for your ecu they even have them for the dizzy.

i have an 88 crx si and it has an ls swap and there are 2 vacuum ports on the back of the throttle body and the one closest to the passenger side isnt ran to anything and it sucks alot of vacuum i think it is for a map sensor but im not sure and my motor has an idle problem what should i try first

johnson first of all, start your own thread, but put quite easily, if the car runs fine besides the high idle. get a vacuum cap from your local parts store, they sell them in all sizes in packs of like 4.

Back