b18a1 into a crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

saulrod65

I have a 88 crx wondering if anybody can tell me how to figure out if it is a multi point or a single point or dual point harness can i use the stock crx harness for a obdo b18a1 need help please let me know

This is retarded easy. Is this still in the car? Do you see on the intake manifold a fuel rail and four injectors and a resistor box in the drivers side back corner?.. then its multi point. Do you see a weird looking intake manifold that says Dual Piont PGM-FI on it? then its dual point. If there is something else then you somehow have a carburetor and you are fucked with all the work you will need to do.

ok well i see the fuel rail and four injectors and the register box on th efire wall but its hanging i got the car a little over a week ago, guy said it was running and now it dont wanna turn over anyways do i have to go about buying a new harness cuz this one looks like it was cut here and there thanks for the help

Do you have spark? Is the fuel pumping? Have you listened to see if the main relay is working? I'm not sure what you mean by hanging. The resistor box isn't bolted down? Why do you think the harness was cut here or there?

I have a 91 civic and I'm about to swap a b18a1 in to it. the engine came with a (aem fuel rail & reg)I no Idea on how to hook up the lines on the reg. Do I by-pass the civic stock reg on the firewall? can anyone help?

First things first. Hows your battery? Are you getting a good voltage drop at your starter? Are you getting any power problems, like a weakly lit dash, or slow windows? Check your grounds.

Also, check the power to your fuel pump. Are you getting good fuel pressure?

I have a 91 civic and I'm about to swap a b18a1 in to it. the engine came with a (aem fuel rail & reg)I no Idea on how to hook up the lines on the reg. Do I by-pass the civic stock reg on the firewall? can anyone help?

^^ Why didnt you just start your own thread. Thread jumping is lame.

Back