B18A1 into an EFDX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EFDX

i have a whole integra rs banged up blown trans, also have an efdx hatch, would it be worth the time or be more practical to swap the body harness from the teg to the hatch instead of dpfi to mpfi mod my hatch harness and the do the install from there?

do the mpfi swap to your existing harness..i have pulled a body harness from an ef and its not fun at all..

what issues did you have with removing the dash/harness? dash woulnd't come appart? harness wouldn't detatch? took a long time?

took forever,just a real pain in the ass..honestly it makes more sense just to do the dpfi-mpfi harness conversion

whats the best way of going about getting a tach with the mpfi mod? external aftermarket or can i use the teg or an si gauge cluster?

so to get my head clear...
mpfi harness mod makes it an si spec harness
its my understanding from the research ive done that the b18a1 plugs into the si harness?

yes mpfi makes it si spec,but you dont mess with the the shock plugs..you do all the work with the actual engine harness...and i do not think your mpfi teg harness will clip into your dpfi cabin harness(shock plugs)

the on top of the shock tower that the engine harness plugs into..cannon plugs?

Back