b18a1 into ef

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

deadone000

alright so heres the deal i got a b18a1 with 82k original miles but it has an auto tranny...and im trying to get a ef hatch to swap it into but im going to mate it with a manual tranny hopefully a a short geared ys1 ok to the question...what am i going to need to make this whole swap complete...besides the motor and tranny...oh yea and is the da interior interchangeble with the ef interior...well the seats...alright im done

Motor, tranny, ECU, mounts, axles, engine harness

If its an OBD1 (92-93 teg) motor, you'll need either a jumper harness for the ECU or you'll have to put an OBD0 harness and distributor on the engine.

DA fronts seats will bolt into an EF...the rear seat won't

Quoted post[/post]]
Motor, tranny, ECU, mounts, axles, engine harness

If its an OBD1 (92-93 teg) motor, you'll need either a jumper harness for the ECU or you'll have to put an OBD0 harness and distributor on the engine.

DA fronts seats will bolt into an EF...the rear seat won't

i read somewhere else i could use my axles, ecu (pg7), and harness. is that true?

yea i got a 91 integra that im bout 2 part out due 2 frame damage and i belive its ob0, besides the ecu what else i need or can i put a auto ecu into a manual car? because somewere i heard that you need the right ecu to match the tranny

Back