b18a1 motor for sale or trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18c5crxtasy

i have a b18a1 motor for sale in schaumburg (about 20 min outside chicago). the engine was intended to be built up to an lsvtec. the motor came fom an auto vehicle so there is no flywheel, clutch, or pressure plate. the water pump and timing belt have been removed because they need to be changed anyway and i was hoping to build this motor. i am going zc for the moment and i can't keep this engine. simply not enough space for it. motor comes with intake manifold, exhaust manifold engine and all sensors. it is obd0 but has no dizzy. cam gears, crank pulley removed but will be included. valve cover is mildly polished, not mirror finish but clean. motor is quite clean and pretty on the outside (spent a lot of time cleaning since this was my baby for some time). never installed the motor, got a dui and had to sell my jdm itr tranny. chicagoland area, not willing to deliver farther than 40 miles so please plan to pick up or pay for shipping. the intake manifold, while from an auto vehicle is the non-egr type like i said it's completely ready for an lsvtec build up. i am looking for 200 cash for this motor or i will bargain for a vafc controller by apexi (II or 1) or complete msd ignition. pm me for further details on this motor.

How much for shipping to 93442?

Doesn't matter how it's shipped, disassembled and shipped UPS or whatever.

Thanks

hey. about the motor. i live in aurora, il. thats about 20 or so mins away from there. i was wondering if you still have the motor. and i was wondering if i could take a look at it. i don't mind picking it up and stuff. but before i want to look at it and stuff. so if you still have it email me back at phengdawg@hotmail.com. or pm me. i'm open saturday, thurday or sunday. so yea can i have your number. uhmm. yea i also have a sohc zc motor. if you wanted that or anything. but yea ok thanks. .

pheng

shoudl have specified i'm looking more for local buyers, and i'm going to sell it all at once rather than part it out.

Originally posted by b18c5crxtasy@Dec 5 2004, 04:31 AM
i have a b18a1 motor for sale in schaumburg (about 20 min outside chicago). the engine was intended to be built up to an lsvtec. the motor came fom an auto vehicle so there is no flywheel, clutch, or pressure plate. the water pump and timing belt have been removed because they need to be changed anyway and i was hoping to build this motor. i am going zc for the moment and i can't keep this engine. simply not enough space for it. motor comes with intake manifold, exhaust manifold engine and all sensors. it is obd0 but has no dizzy. cam gears, crank pulley removed but will be included. valve cover is mildly polished, not mirror finish but clean. motor is quite clean and pretty on the outside (spent a lot of time cleaning since this was my baby for some time). never installed the motor, got a dui and had to sell my jdm itr tranny. chicagoland area, not willing to deliver farther than 40 miles so please plan to pick up or pay for shipping. the intake manifold, while from an auto vehicle is the non-egr type like i said it's completely ready for an lsvtec build up. i am looking for 200 cash for this motor or i will bargain for a vafc controller by apexi (II or 1) or complete msd ignition. pm me for further details on this motor.
[post=426476]Quoted post[/post]​

How much shipping to area code 11726 in NY??

don't want to ship it sorry. motor is not fully complete so it will be block without intake or exhaust manifolds and alternator on it. and a big box of all that stuff. intake manifold, exhaust manifold, alternator, brackets, timing belt covers, cam gears, motor was taken apart a bit to aid in storage. and no i do not have an intermediate shaft. i have some d16a6 parts available like exhaust manifold and downpipe.

have you started to part it out yet im in virginia, but my uncle is really close to you withing 40 min and i want it if you still have it together, pm me back

Good use of the search engine, but like the last one- this is old.... almost 2 years old. I doubt he still has it, but good luck to you.

Back