B18A1 pulled for swap ***MAKE OFFER? HIGHEST BID TAKES IT***

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rawerz

Im pulling my b18a out of my 1991 Acura Integra GS this weekend to get ready for a swap. If anyone is interested please make an offer or even a trade. The engine runs fine and I can send pics if wanted.

Loctaion- Southeast Texas
Zipcode- 77640
You must pay shipping.

Were shall we start the bidding?
$250 OBO or TRADE

Comes with the entire engine and transmission.

Last edited:
Ill Take It Without The Trans..let Me Know ..what Year Is It ? Obd-0 Or Obd-1 ?

you better check again, it isn't the manufactuer, the dealer or anybody else who decides what obd a car is. its the government, and in 1992 to 1995 obd1 was mandatory for cars produced in those years.

shit ill give u the full 250 if its like that but i wana see pics nd how many miles u got.....nd is it the complete motor?

Shipping isnt included in the price.

It depends where, residential, ect.
So the total cost depends.

As for mileage I do not remember. I started on the swap a month ago and chunked the cluster. I do not recall really sorry. But the motor is in great running condition. I just dont need it lol. Im goignt to scrap it if nobody buys it in 2 weeks. I have no need for it.

Last edited:
ok ok the miles aint a thing i guess, if nethin ill get it rebuilt or sutin...umm how much u think with shipping its residential 33068 fort lauderdale florida?

For people wondering about the shipping on engine, ro the transmission. It depends on your location and if its residental or not. I cannot give a set price. If you think you can get a cheaper shipping qoute feel free. It's from a Residential, Port Arthur Texas 77640. If you want me to then just pm me. Thank you.

Back