b18a1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rush3969

Banned
1.8 ls motor for sale need it gone good running engine take it the whole swap..

S1 tranny just put in shit still not done with it hahahaha
new exedy clutch 300 miles on it
86k when put in car that was at 106k on car and the car now has 134k so it has around 114k or something it is a strong running engine ran me 14.5 consistant in eg hatch,
The engine will come with every thing AXELS,TRANNY,ECU,ETC...

Anyone wanna take this off my hands i will negotiate price 700 O.B.O just let me know thats on the whole engine swap eveything....

how much? and where are you located, and what car was it in?

I'll give you an almost complete (but no assembled) DX engine and tranny, and after the LS swap gets here a complete CX swap. I might even buy you a SOHC vtec head so you can do a mini me. But i don't have a vtec wiring harness.

If you don't want it then whats the $$$?

Originally posted by rush3969+Aug 18 2004, 03:19 PM-->
bulletproofhoodies
@Aug 18 2004, 12:21 PM
WILL YOU SELL THE TRANNY
[post=378605]Quoted post[/post]​

Yea u better hurry up and tell me cause im just now getting rady to put the S1 on the motor right now..But i still have ls tranny with 3rd grind i will sell cheap its the one i just pulled out Ill take 150 on it thanks
[post=]Quoted post[/post]​

Is this a B-series Si tranny or one from a D-series? And where are you located?

Originally posted by rush3969+Aug 21 2004, 09:26 PM-->
94RedSiGal
@Aug 21 2004, 04:46 PM

Is this a B-series Si tranny or one from a D-series? And where are you located?
[post=380097]Quoted post[/post]​

Its a S1 tranny and that is a dohc b16,my location is kentucky...The engine if you want to see pics is in car for sale on honda swap the post is called 93 eg hatch 14 sec there are some pics there if u want to see the engine...Yea i have all of this stuff anything u will need to do the swap but i dont want to sell seperate the only thing i will sell seperate is possibaly the tranny....Thanks for all replies...
[post=]Quoted post[/post]​

Okay... I want your Si tranny. How much for it picked up? What methods of payment will you take? I can mail out a money order to you Monday morning. PM me or shoot me an email through the HondaSwap system.

hey man i will give you the entire swap for your entire swap if you want...i live in chicago and we can do the change over here at my house and it would take less than a day total...give me a call at 847-456-7553 and let me know if you want to make this happen..i have a 1.6 JDM ZC single cam non vtec but i have the vtec wiring harness out of my SI and i have the Si trans, the motor has 35K miles on it and i just decieded that i might as well try a b series motor just for fun...let me know i am serious and i can make the swap work in no time at all....call me with any questions or comments

Back