B18B / B16A2 Engine's For sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chingro

B16A GEN 2 COMPLETE ENGINE, NOT THE 160 HP SIR-1,
THIS IS THE 170 HP ENGINE, THAT HAS EVEN MODIFIED FOR HIGHER COMPRESSION....SO YOU WILL HAVE AN EASI 175-180.

**IM, all SENSORS, DISTRIBUTOR, VALVE COVER, complete head with BRAND NEW HEAD GASKET STILL IN PACKAGING....(head and block is separate)**
head was milled for higher compression,
Block P30 pistons in it.....
(no tranny, no ecu).....pics are available...
I PREFFER PICK UP OR MEET SOMEWHERE,,,,,but if you are willing to have it shipped we will have to talk first.
i'm only looking for $850 for it

YOU TORQUE DOWN HEAD ON BLOCK NOW, AND YOU HAVE A READY TO RUN COMPLETE LONGBLOCK B16A2

--------------------------------------------------------------------
B18B integra complete LS motor, no tranny, no ecu, no wire harness,
....i have a 96 LS motor in my integra now..and i am willing to sell it for $600 firm 70K on motor.....runs perfect...was an automatic car, but recently changed to 5speed. and the engine is mint...i can have the engine out of car in 1.5 hour, so if a buyer wants to test drive the car....then decide...i'm OK with that.

B18B PIC

Locked the other thread pointing to this one. Don't be an ass, dude. Just bump your original posts.

Im quite interested but I am curious what is the compression ratio of the engine with the new pistons??

--Aidan

I ma interested in the b18 you have a price to ship it to Washington state? give me a PM and we will talk further... Thanks

hi again, sorry about the delay......

UPDATE

VTEC HEAD IS SOLD......so the B16A engine is no longer a longblock

JE 11:1 Pistons are SOLD

------------------Here is what i have
B16A shortblock COMPLETE with P30 PISTONS ready to run. 200 + shipping

i also have another B16A block, NO pistons, No rods, 150 + shipping

since the head and JE pistons are sold and i almost have the money i was looking for everything.....
i can sell BOTH BLOCKS AS A PACKAGE $250 pickup or PLUS SHIPPING
---------------------------------

My B18B engine is still for sale if there is a serious buyer who wants it...
LOW MILES, CLEAN ENGINE, RUNS GOOD...never raced it, no MODS, just a GSR tranny (auto to manual)

later...

HEY MAN. I AM INTERSETED IN YOUR 2000 GSR TRANNY. U ARE SELLING IT RIGHT?i HAVE A 96 SE(LS) INTEGRA-5 SPEED. I LIVE IN CALI. I WILL GIVE YOU 200 FOR IT. THE TRANNY IS COMPATIBLE WITH MY ENGINE RIGHT?I WANT LOTS OF LOW END POWER, AND I HEARD THAT THIS IS THE WAY TO GO. IS THIS TRUE? PM ME MAN.

Hey man I am interested in your B16 short block....How about $250 shipped to Reno, NV...Let me know I am really interested.... Or I am also looking for an LS short block if you can come up with one...thanks...Carlos alberto_mendoza_s@hotmail.com :D

Originally posted by iwant2eatv8s@Oct 13 2003, 11:21 PM
HEY MAN. I AM INTERSETED IN YOUR 2000 GSR TRANNY. U ARE SELLING IT RIGHT?i HAVE A 96 SE(LS) INTEGRA-5 SPEED. I LIVE IN CALI. I WILL GIVE YOU 200 FOR IT. THE TRANNY IS COMPATIBLE WITH MY ENGINE RIGHT?I WANT LOTS OF LOW END POWER, AND I HEARD THAT THIS IS THE WAY TO GO. IS THIS TRUE? PM ME MAN.

first my TRANNY is not for sale. I dont see where i post i was selling a 00 GSR TRANNY for $200, i must be sick to sell a tranny for 200 that i paid 600 for........

sorry

Originally posted by h22accord@Oct 14 2003, 11:40 PM
Hey man I am interested in your B16 short block....How about $250 shipped to Reno, NV...Let me know I am really interested.... Or I am also looking for an LS short block if you can come up with one...thanks...Carlos alberto_mendoza_s@hotmail.com :D

i have the B16A short block, if shipping is less than 50 i will accept 250 shipped...if it more than 50 i will have to add on the extra for shipping.....

i will PM you

Cool let me know...What condition is the block in? what year? do you know the mileage on it?pics?

i am sorry......i was really busy lately so i never got a chance to post it up.
Main reason i never got pics up is because, they stole my friends 94 LS integra few days ago and they just found it back.
(friend who has the block in his garage *i dont have a garage*, and he was really busy running around with insurance and trying to get to work and school, so he never had time to take pics.......)

he had the whole works from JDM front end, shaved side monldings, to the DOHC VTEC swap, S2000 buckets seats.....MAD work!!!!!

again i am sorry and i hope u can understand...i will have pics up soon for everybody to see.

later

Back