B18b Clutches

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ilikepie

Alright I have a 94 Integra LS with a few bolt ons 9(header, exhaust, cai) I was wanting a new clutch and flywheel. I will be turbocharging the motor in the future.. So what clutch and flywheel setup do you think i should get and where should i get it. Thanks

i got clutchmasters stage 2, but i wish i would have gotten stage 3, i like it though, got it off ebay for 320 shipped

Screw clutchmasters. IF you want something that lasts buy the best...

Get the ACT HDSS kit. I forgot the exact kit number but the Heavy duty pressure plate with the modified street clutch is the best clutch I or my friends have ever felt on a civic. This clutch needs a bit more leg strength to push in but hey dont be a pussy.

If you want quality you have to pay for it...

Alright if i go with ACT would you recommend HDSS or XTSS? Do you think the XT would be too strong? Also what kind of flywheel should i get. Are unorthodox flywheels any good and will they work with an ACT clutch? I really dont have a buget so any price range. Thanks

I would personally go with the HDSS setup just for the fact that the XT pressure plates have snapped a bunch of my friends stock axles. The XT pressure plate is a VERY powerful pressure plate and without a little finess it's pretty easy to break an axle. The HD grips like a motha and will hold anything you throw at it. I would love to give you a first hand experience with it but the damn car isn't back from the shop yet...I hate my mechanic.... <_<

Back