B18b Edelbrock throttle body

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turtleEK1

i'm getting an edelbrock performer X intake manifold for a b18b... i want to get a matching 65mm throttle body with it... but the edebrock site only has GSR and type r 65mm TB...

would either one of those fit? i guess think of it as putting a gsr or type r TB onto a standard b18b manifold... would they both fit or just one of them?

thanks in advance!

what engine do you have and are you boosted, if you look at the specs for that particular Intake mani, you'll see its power is from 7k-10k(if it the same one i was thinking about) it has shorter runners which if your not making some good power, or reving out to 10k persay, then it will actually hurt you, i would go with a skunk2, its better priced and will most likely accomodate your engine alot better

your thinking of the victor x... i'm getting the performer x, which has the 9" runners.

and as i said above, for a b18b. i'm staying n/a.

awesome! thanks guys!!

i live in australia... so i'd have to ship the TB a fair way... but looks like will still be cheaper...

just a mate of mine can get my edelbrock gear for cost price. hence why i was looking that way!

Back