B18B Ignition Prob Need Help asAP please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LysergikkFuneral

ok fellas i have a 1994 acura integra ls, i just swapped in a used(junkyard) b18b1 which was the original motor. i had the car running great last night until i went to start the car to go home and there was a big spark from under the hood, turns out the started was shot, so i got a new starter and installed it today. the car wanted to start but wouldnt.

i checked all the usual suspects, air, fuel, spark. when i got to spark there is no spark from the wires so to the dist cap, no spark from it(no voltage from the spark plug socket) so i took off the cap and rotor and did all the checks as per the service manual on the icm coil and rechecked the cap and rotor(both brand new, as are the wires and plugs)

I tried pullin codes from the ecu, when i jumper the wires to get em(cel isnt on but the cel will slowly dim on and off while trying to start) when i jumper the plugs the cel just stays on constant. so please any suggestions?

i need this car running asap!! thanks :eek:

Back