b18b in 92 da integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

99jdmek

new to the sight im wanting to see if i can get some help with my proplem jus got the motor in starts right up and idles got for a few then it throws the check engine light and starts idling high about 2500 to 3000 i left the the intake manifold on the motor from a 94 and up integra my other intake was in pretty bad shape i think part of my problem may be from vacumm lines if anyone has any info on were to run my vacumline cause i know that the 94 and up intake is slghtly different from my 92 intake any help i will be great full

i tried to run the hard wire withe plug under the passanger side kick but it wouldnt showw the code and the ecu doesnt have the great red blinking light

well you really need to find out what that code is

good luck my ecu doesnt even have a good red light on it...i barely see it at night and durning the da..for get about it

good luck my ecu doesnt even have a good red light on it...i barely see it at night and durning the da..for get about it

Ahh, your not supposed to see it, if its on then some sensor is pissed off and whining to the ECU about it.

hey everybody i just got an 91 integra ls and i want to keep it none vtec i want an ls that will beat vtec's or give them a hard time to beat me wat can i do

hey everybody i just got an 91 integra ls and i want to keep it none vtec i want an ls that will beat vtec's or give them a hard time to beat me wat can i do
you can click the search button or start a new thread

boost it or bigger intake adjustable cams throtelbody 4-1 headers test cat and tun it or put them all together and you got a beast in the making vtec or not but ANYWAYS anybody know any solutions to what might be going on with my 92 da?

Back