b18b into 93 civic cx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lswhitecivic

VIP
Hey
Im putting a b18b from a 95 integra into my 93 civic cx and im just about finished but i have a couple of plugs that I cant figure out what they go to. Was looking in the helms but maybe I'm retarded, I can't figure this out, I may be looking in the wrong place.
The top plug is in the passenger side main harness area where the engine harness connects to the car harness. There are 3 plugs on the car harness, but 4 on the motor.

It has two rows of three male pins with two white plastic columns between the sets of two pins. The wires coming out of them are as follows.

Starting at the top left.

1 - org/blu
2 - wht/blu
3 - grn/wht
4 - blu/yel
5 - blu/grn
6 - blu/yel

The second plug is loomed with the plug that goes down to the tranny (i think the reverse light).

This one is a long oval with one row of three female plugs with female plastic i's between the plugs. The wires coming from these plugs are as follows.

1 - grn/wht
2 - empty
3 - blu/yel

I dont see where either of these plug in, and I don't think they go together :)

Thanks for any help.

Ben

s3f2fca4dc7ccc.jpg

This is the first plug

s3f2fca7288db9.jpg

And this is the second plug

I can take more pics if anyone needs them

Since im not getting any results here on honda.hybrids.jp or on crxsi.com does anyone know any other forums i can go to to try to get some results because i need to get my car finished.

Thanks for any help.

Ben

You have to find out what the wires on the engine side are running to and post what sensors they are. You should be able to find this information in the Integra Helms manual, or something like AllData. These wires may be running to sensors you don't even need to run the car, or some air con wires.

Also, what ECU are you using for the B18B?

And have you thought about using your original CX harness, this should work from all the information I've read.

:)

I am using a p75 ecu. I will go and see if the cx harness will work on it.

Thanks for your help.

Ben

Back