B18b Into Civic Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

aznhottiekj

i know that the rear mount and the upper driver side mounts dnt work, but what if i just cut and weld the rear mount, cuz it would work but its just a lil to long,

because where im from its not easy to find a sir and buy just the mounts

as for the upper driver side mount, is there anything i can do other then buy HAsport mounts or civic sir mounts to make it work??

i read somewhere that i can drill a new hole and weld the old one, but then that doesnt solve the problem of the mounting, cuz the screws it lines up with on the engine side are only threaded half way witch is not far enough for the bracket to fit tightly onthe the engine,

any suggestions??? i need a car to drive soon, so i dnt really wanna go looking for sir mounts or ordering hasport ones, maybe later on but i need a quick fit right now

I believe the solution to your problem is the 99-00 si rear and drivers side mounts.Easy to get from Honda or someone around on the board.If all else fails Honda automotive parts has them.Let someone confirm that before ordering them though.

Back