b18b question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xrated

hey u guyz i just got a 91 integra ls i want to know wats the best thing i can do to my motor, i dont want to put a vtec head on it i want to build a vtec killer

hey u guyz i just got a 91 integra ls i want to know wats the best thing i can do to my motor, i dont want to put a vtec head on it i want to build a vtec killer

First off start your own thread. Get some vtec killer cams, then youll have a vtec killer. And if you dont know what to do to yuor car to make it faster, then you dont need to be going faster in the first place. Research around alittle, if its in your budget you could boost it.

hey everybody i just got an 91 integra ls an i want to keep it none vtec i want to make my motor into something that will beat vtec's or give them a hard time to beat me wat can i do to it

hey everybody i just got an 91 integra ls an i want to keep it none vtec i want to make my motor into something that will beat vtec's or give them a hard time to beat me wat can i do to it
stop posting and make a new thread better yet just search

Did you not see how we chastised the guy above for butting in on somebody else's thread?

Start your own thread if you have a question to ask...

well since others have felt the need to bump the thread i wont feel bad for adding an update lol.

this is how it sits now (yea i know the cam phone pic is terrible). just installed the intermediate shaft yesterday, and payed for the ecu also, so now its on the way. last thing i need to purchase is the rywire harness and then i'm good to go. Woo!

48699_0418081753a_122_435lo.jpg

Back